Monday, August 31, 2009

Indian Diets

Despite challenging diets of the Indian community, there is still a practical way to reduce unwanted fat weights in your body while you gain your muscles. Among the many testimonials, here are some of the examples.



Senior Corporate Manager In PLC


As a senior Corporate manager reporting to the CEO of the public listed company, I was so unhealthy that I can't even walk 100 metres! I would bend down and pant after about 70 metres or so, trying to catch my breadth while the world around me is turning yellow. I knew something is really wrong with me. That's when I came across the TRA Weight management program from DSP Global group and only after 3 months, everything has changed! I can now jog, and I can walk very fast forever! I even play football with my kids now. Another pleasant surprise was that when I went for my regular medical check up, my triglycerides has reduced by 6 and that put me in the category of the healthy normal level. All these by eating healthily in regular food outlets which is easily sustainable. The key is not to be hungry, and that's a plus point for me. I hate to be feeling hungry as I like food. My TRA coach and advisor was so fun to work with. Lots of laughter sometimes. The motivation was seeing my weight coming down on a weekly basis. It was awesome! The slimming journey was so fun that I would strongly recommend this program to anyone that I come across.
- Sundar 42, June 2012


Corporate Lawyer

Eversince I have landed on the job as a Corporate lawyer, as my position in the company elevated, my unwanted weight elevated too. TRA program by DSP Global Group has helped me get the size and the shape that I have wanted all along. Thanks to the unique TRA program where I must not get hungry, I started eating outside from day one of the program where under the friendly TRA coaching classes, losing unwanted fat weight was much easier than I thought. Even my friends saw me in disbelief and they liked the new slimmer, lighter, energetic and younger looking new me!
Despite being 58, TRA Works!

When I was putting on dangerous fat weight, I didn't know what to do as all my previous other programs and methods didn't work until my friends introduced me to the TRA Program by DSP Global Group. Thanks to the peers and the coachings from the TRA professional coaching, I managed to lose 10.6Kg weight out of which 7.4Kg is unwanted fats. That's a whopping 70% fat loss out of the total weight loss. Not bad for a 58 year old lady! And I looked younger too! Who says people in the fifties can't lose fat weights? TRA will certainly help you to lose those unwanted fat in a fun and enjoyable manner.


For Health Reasons Before the TRA program, I had a severe heart attack with several heart by passes operated on me. Knowing the importance of keeping a healthy body, I was concerned about my continuous gain of my unwanted body weight after the operation. Being someone who likes eating, I thought it was a real challenge until I was introduced into the TRA program conducted by DSP Global Group. To my pleasant surprise, I was able to learn the right ways to keeping a slim and healthy body from the professional coaching from the experienced TRA coaches and the Classes where I managed to lose 5.6 Kg in total weight out of which 5.2Kg is unwanted fat. That's 93% fat loss and gain in precious muscles!


Talk to the one who introduces you this blog, or call:
Dahniel Poon 潘 保 先 at +60127176398,
Sylvia Liang 梁 珍 美 at +60127766398,
or email us at dspglobal@gmail.com
Like to know more? Fill Up Enquiry Form.

Why Our TRA System Works? 
tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore dsp global group