Monday, August 31, 2009

Chinese Diets


"My name is Sylvia 梁 珍 美 and a mother of 3 children, aged 20, 19 and 15. I started the 3 month TRA program by DSP Global Group in 2007. It was the most fun weight management program I have gone through. I have reduced my size from XL to S. My goal was to wear my slim 18 year old (in 2007 then) daughter's clothes, and I did it in just 3 months!"
"In just 3 months my hip size reduced by 18 cm, lost 5.7 Kg weight, out of which I lost 3.4 Kg fat with a reduced body biological age by 10 years. What's more exciting is the fact that I use to look like a typical "Auntie" and now my friends commented that I looked younger than before, eventhough I was 45 years old then! Fantastic! "
Sylvia, Mother Of 3 Children, Kuala Lumpur

"In the past, I use to try many other different types of weight management programs, but the other types of programs don't really work in a sense that my weight bounces back the moment I stop them. But I found the TRA program by DSP Global Group is unique and different from the other past programs that I have tried in a sense that even though I am out of the TRA program since I have completed it 2 and half years ago, as of December 2009, my weight still remains as ideal as it is!"
"I am so excited that I have shared with many friends about this and they later enjoyed the same results and benefits as me too. Wow! Later, my husband, Daniel 潘 保 先 also went into the same TRA program as me. Can you recognise me in my latest family photo at a dinner below? Which one is me?"
Sylvia, Mother Of 3 Children, Kuala Lumpur
Photo of Dahniel 潘 保 先 and Sylvia 梁 珍 美 and family of two sons (19 & 15) and a 20 year old daughter. Some people mistaken 47 year old Sylvia for one of the daughters. Do you agree?


I am Dahniel Poon 潘 保 先 . Although at 50 years old, it was the most amazing experience for me to be in the TRA program by DSP Global Group to experience weight / fat loss by eating more! All I did was follow the friendly TRA coach's guideline of eating healthily, at the right "3333" portions and must not be hungry. During the short 8 weeks, my waist line reduced from 36" down to only 31" (the size when I was 24 years old!), my biological age reduced by 6 years. At the end of the third month, I lost a total of 10 Kg in weight, out of which 6 Kg of unwanted fat loss with a body age reduced by 8 years.
Throughout the program, I ate at the regular food shops outside in between my busy schedules, and did window shopping with my family as exercises as I am lazy to go to the gym. I strongly recommend this to anyone who wants to enjoy a normal and healthy way of reducing your fat content under a trained coach by eating right without going to the gym.


From Being Mother Of 3 To Looking Like A University Student, Anyone?



"Its unbelieveable! After meeting up with the DSP Global Group experts on the program and knew I could lose some of the unwanted weight, but it was beyond my expectation! I will strongly recommend anyone who intends to lose those unwanted fats to come into this program like I did. Its so easy to comply - just make sure you eat your regular meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. And what's more, I get to eat in the regular food outlets during my weight loss program and still lose weight!  I realised that its designed to help us to get use to our regular lifestyle that we like, and hence we can still sustain our new slimmer body weight AFTER we have stopped the TRA program."
Ann Lim, Mother Of 3,
Kuala Lumpur


Interested to know more? Click this link and forward us your details so that we can get in touch with you. Thank you.
Talk to the one who introduces you this blog, or call:
Dahniel Poon 潘 保 先 at +60127176398,
Sylvia Liang 梁 珍 美 at +60127766398,
or email us at dspglobal@gmail.com
Like to know more? Fill Up Enquiry Form. 
tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore dsp global group