Monday, August 31, 2009

Bumiputra Diets

Dream Come True!

I have always been a shy person, and with my previous stressful corporate position, has been putting on weight uncontrollably. The long hours with irregular meals coupled with declining metabolic rate throughout the years got me bigger and heavier. When my friends introduce me the unique patented TRA program by DSP Global Group, I was pleased that it was quite easy to follow especially when we can eat from the normal food shops outside where we really need to eat enough in order to lose unwanted fat weight. With the expert guidance by the professional TRA coaches, the process became much easier. In 4 months, I lost a total of 7.6 Kg out of which 5.4Kg is unwanted fat. That's more than a 5 litre cooking oil that I managed to get rid of! Now, almost 8 months out of the TRA program, I am even slightly slimmer as I find that I could maintain my ideal size and weight throughout my life easily. My friends almost can't recognise me as they said I looked better and much younger now. I like my new me who is now more energetic, enthusiastic and confident as I meet people. Now I can change from old XXL clothes to the newer medium small now. Unlike the past, choosing the better looking clothes were much easier as there are now more choices for me!


Slimming Down By Eating A Lot!



I really love eating and I never knew there's such a program until I came across DSP Global Group's TRA program where I can eat normally everyday in my regular outlets since day one on the program, and yet I see my fat reducing in my body on a weekly basis. Certainly this is one of the easiest weight (fat loss) loss program that I have ever come across! I am someone who doesn't like to exercise. So as per my TRA coach's advise, I just need to do more window shopping with my family (as long as I walk a little more) and park my car a little further from my office so that I can do a little more walking. I am so excited with my new body. I feel lighter, more energy, and some even commented on my younger looks. Yes! I have discovered that the program is also anti-aging! What's more, I am already eating normally since day one on the program anyway, and I am looking forward to be able to maintain my new healthier and slimmer shape for life!


Even A Grandmother Can Slim Down Too!
Being a grandmother does not stop me from slimming down by reducing from an obese state by losing 15.9Kg in weight to the size that I wanted and looking younger at the same time, thanks to the TRA coaches and the unique program!

Corporate Stress
Being in the corporate with stress and eating irregularly, I am someone who really liked eating and was gaining weight uncontrollably until my friend introduced me into the TRA program. Thanks to the professional TRA coaching and the unique program, I was able to lose 9.3Kg out of which, 6.0Kg was unwanted fats! 6.0Kg was more than the 5 litre cooking oil that I have lost. Thanks to TRA and the TRA coaches!

Grandma Can Now Wear Daughter's Wedding Kebaya!

Before TRA
"I am always embarrassed about my bulging stomach & pear shaped body. It was a challenge to purchase clothes from retail outlets because they never fit when they came to my stomach area. I enjoy shopping & holidaying with my children, but my legs can only walked some short distances before they started to tire & jammed-up at the hipbone area. I always feel sleepy, lethargic & lazy."

After TRA
"Now I feel much lighter, more active & energized! To my surprise, I can even wear my daughter's slim cut kebaya that she had bought 14 years ago for her wedding (see the photo!). Both my arms are slimmer & smoother without the ugly appearance of dimpled fat & cellulite & does not hurt anymore when massaged. My friends & massage therapists noticed & commented positively at my new slim figure, & now, walking is a breeze."







Talk to the one who introduces you this blog, or call:
Dahniel Poon 潘 保 先 at +60127176398,
Sylvia Liang 梁 珍 美 at +60127766398,

or email us at dspglobal@gmail.com
Like to know more? Fill Up Enquiry Form.

Why TRA Work? 
tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore tra weight management nu skin kedah alor setar penang ipoh kuala lumpur seremban melaka johor singapore dsp global group